Thursday, May 3, 2012

Long gone days

This is so weird, I just found out some people from Russia and from Germany have been reading my blog, I wonder how on Earth they found it o.O

Anyways, so the kid had to print something and used a very old USB i had borrowed from his dad very long time ago. Never really checked it, cause i just saved some archives there, and didn't bother to check its content, but today i was curious to see what was in there and found a real treasure. All kinds of photos and videos of the kid when he was a baby, some of them i hadn't seen before, some others i thought they were just lost.

I also found some images from when we were happy as a family, damn, that did make me cry a little bit. I try not to think of it a lot, but i do feel blue when i think of all those plans for a future together we made, all those plans that will never be real.

A few days ago, i was chatting with my still husband, and we ended up talking about the reasons we broke up. It's funny how we both have different memories and versions of the facts, but the truth is that we were both too young and we didn't get the right help and counseling. His drinking, my out of control bipolar disorder... I wonder how our lives would have been different if we would have stayed together, but i guess there's no turning back, too many things were said, too many times we hurt each other, too many people in our lives. We are so different now.

This is so sad u.u


No comments:

Post a Comment