Sunday, May 6, 2012

Uninvited guest free

So I found today I have no followers anymore. Good... cause that means The boyfriend that really wasn't left my sanctuary for good, I hope.

I heard from a friend his mother was a little sick at the hospital, too bad, cause I really like his parents, they're such nice people and I don't want anything bad to happen to them, I hope she gets better soon, but the thing is that maybe because of that he hadn't read the e mail I sent to all our common friends and of course, to him too.

Now that he's gone from my blog I guess he already read the e mail and that he doesn't want to know anything from me anymore, good, cause I really didn't like him being around. It doesn't mean he won't read my blog every now and then though, but that's the price we pay for keeping journals online,

I just wish I had my thoughts for my own and maybe those people from Russia and Germany that found my site. It is cool to have people to read you, it's even cooler if they comment and give you feedback, I just don't want the ex boyfriend to be here cause I know he read me for the wrong reason, morbidity.

It is no secret that I'm bipolar and borderliner, it is no secret that I'm under meds and thus controlled, it's no secret that I have weird twisted thoughts and now that I decorated my blog and I like it soooo much, and that we are "uninvited guest free" I'll feel free to talk about my past, about my sad experiences, about my worries, etc. So, if someone gets to read this, especially my friends from highscool who now have the link to my soul, please don't judge me and try to simpathize with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment