Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A new beginning

So my soul is back in my body =) Things turned out to be just as I wanted, even though I really thought they wouldn't. This lady didn't point at him about the cymbals, and they weren't where we thought he could have brought them, so my confidence is back. I can look at him and fall in love with his smile once again. I can touch him and feel so safe. I can kiss him and feel I'm in heaven. I can think of him and wear a grin while I make plans for a future together. I can say I love you back, cause I really do, I really feel that way.



It's been  a year since we started dating, since our first kiss in BerlĂ­n, and lots of things have happened. Some of them amazing, some others really painful, but the most important thing is that we are still together, we still love each other and things are getting even better.

I can plan our anniversary vacations now!!!!! yeeeeiii!!! =D I'm so excited n___n and I also want to start translating stuff now, I have to check that pay pal thing to get started as soon as possible. I'm feeling great and the funny thing is that I haven't had this one med, which reminds me I have several doctors to visit =O










Oh, by the way, if fools laugh, and the wise remain silent... what should we call those who send online indirect messages??   mmmmm, just wondering!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment