Thursday, May 17, 2012

So in love again =)

There were a lot of days off this month, specially for kids at school and, since my Lion King and I don't have normal working schedules, we managed to go camping last weekend, from Sunday to Wednesday.

I had one of the best weekends ever, we had so much fun, despite all the noisy people!! It was so great we didn't want to come back ;-)

But the greatest thing is that I began feeling so much in love with my lion king again. He had done a few things that I didn't like at all, and I had been feeling kinda weird about him, I mean, love was always there, but that overwhealming love that makes you smile every time you think about that special person had been gone. But after these few days together, I started feeling the same way once again. I feel totally full of him, I think of him all the time, I feel so happy when I see him, I want to hug him all day long and sleep by his side. I look at him and I see perfection and I so want to squeeze him between my hands.

I don't want this feeling to go away anymore, and I trust he won't do anything to disappoint me. Hopefully, we will living together soon =D

No comments:

Post a Comment