Saturday, May 22, 2010

A robot

I feel nothing today. I'm trying to dig into my feelings but I find nothing. No matter how deep i go, I still feel nothing.

My ex boyfriend told me he won't be a part of my life anymore, and I don't feel sad. I feel nothing about it. I think of it and try to find some sadness inside, but i can't. There's nothing in there.

I have to finish my costume cause i'm running out of time, and i feel nothing about it. I think of it, and count the hours i have left and try to find a slight concern inside, but i can't. There's nothing in there.

I was making my glove and I made a mistake so I had to start from the beginning once again, and I feel nothing about it. I think of it and I see the broken pieces of my glove on the bed, and I try to find some frustration inside, but I can't. There's nothing in there.

I talked to my best friend in highschool after 15 years of not hearing from him, and I feel nothing about it!! It made me smile and I thought I was happy, but when I try to find some happiness inside i just can't!! There's nothing in there!!

My son is sleeping so peacefully in my bed, and he looks like an angel, and I feel nothing about it. I try to find some tenderness inside but I can't. There's nothing in there.

I try to write about my feelings, and I can't, and I feel nothing about it. I try to find any feelings inside but I can't. I'm like a robot. As if I was someone else. There's just nothing in there...


1 comment:

  1. I love this post...

    I'm sure there something big inside you head,in your hart, a big soul

    ReplyDelete