Friday, February 19, 2010

Would u please shut up??!!

So the kid won't go to school in the morning and I am planning to stay in bed till 11:00 am.

I happily set up my alarm clock and go to bed after a rather funny Mafia Wars night.

I am having a great dream when my telephone rings. What the hell?? who would call me at .... mmm.... 5:00 am???!! I'm sure something wrong happened. So I pick up the receiver just to hear the drunken voice of my ex husband, who wants to go back with me. At five o'clock in the morning!!?? I can't even open my eyes and he wants me to change my life just like that!! What a dork. And he's drunk. Again. I hate him even more.

I convince him to talk about it later, when he's sober and I'm awake. I go back to bed happy cause I still have 6 more hours of sleep.

6:00 am, the bloody damn cat again. She just doesn't want to stay in the backyard and goes out, then in the morning wants to go back in!! I don't usually mind cause I get up early, but today I'm trying to sleep!!! Oh no! now she's scratching the window! I definitely want to kill her. What was I thinking when I decided to have three cats? and now it's even worse cause they turned to seven.

I close my eyes and cover my ears with the blankets. I'm trying to go back to sleep again.

The kid starts snoring ¬¬ He has the flu so he can't breathe. He starts making all kinds of nasty noises with nose and mouth, even throat. I wake him up and beg him to go blow his nose. He does, but then starts coughing. One cough after another and one more. This can't be happening to me.

I get up and bring a humid towel. He starts breathing with it (it does work by the way). Now that I'm up, I let the bloody cat in. No more noises. Good. I close my eyes again.

Sneezing. Sneezing and itchy throat. My allergies are bothering me again. I know if I don't get up and take my medicine it won't stop. I get up and get a glass of water. Blow my nose once more and go back to bed.

What the... is one of my neighbors nailing and drilling the wall?? at 8:00 am??? Who decides to improve their house at eight in the morning??!!

The cat is mewoing at my window again.

The kid is snoring and coughing again.

My throat is itchy again.

This is useless. It's 9:00 am and I still have two more hours but it seems everybody got together for not letting me sleep today.

I get up to have breakfast and play some Mafia Wars...

=(



No comments:

Post a Comment