Thursday, February 18, 2010

The beginning

So that cat won't shut up till I let her in, but I just don't want to stand up. I tell the boy to do it. Then I hear the door, then the cat, making even more noises, asking desperately for some attention.

I so want to kill her ...

I wish I could grab her by the neck and slam her against the wall, over and over till I see blood coming from her mouth, just as I did with the gray one that day in the bathroom.

But I don't want to stand up...

I just close my eyes, take a deep breath and try to control myself.

I love that cat, the black one is my favorite. I don't like her today though. I don't like anybody or anything today. This is one of those days i just want to crouch on my bed, close my eyes and feel the whole world disappear around me.

This is one of those days...

So this is the beginning of my blog.

This is me, my boring life, my twisted mind and my crazy story.

I don't even know if anyone will get to read it, anyway...

=)


No comments:

Post a Comment