Sunday, December 4, 2011

L O L n' pride

LOL!!!! Damn i really laughed today, hahahaha, i love those girls, they are so funny!!! Too bad it's difficult to get together as often as we would like to, but we have promised each other to meet before Xmas. I miss those days at Berlin, with both bands and all the girls, i wish they played there more often =)

Now, in other order of ideas, i'm so proud of my lion king today. I couldn't go, cause i had things to do, but today was the beginning of his band's new era. Covers are being left behind and with their new manager things will be not only different, but much, much better.

My lion king, i really wish you the best, not only because i love you with all my heart, but also because you deserve it, you all four do. I admire you cause you dared to pursue the dream of being a professional musician and now you are on your way to the top. Way to go, my love!!!! Congratulations!!!

Now im really into playing once again, that fire inside me is burning again. I want to have fun and feel alive on a scenery!!! and you singing will make this project even better. Thanx for sharing my dreams with you!!! oh, and what we did today, well, it was aweeeesome!!! L O L !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment