Friday, September 7, 2012

I miss my meds!!!

I've been very distracted for the past few weeks. I haven't written anything here, sometimes, cause I had nothing to say, some other times, cause I had no time.

I haven't taken my meds for about 4 or 5 months, and I'm starting to feel the effects. I can't sleep at night, I get really mad easily, I yell to much, I have lots of energy and I feel like biting people.



I'm about to move with my boyfriend and we are looking for the best apartment to live, it's been hard cause we need a place to rehearse with the band too, and we can't afford both!! so we need both places in one. 

I realized it takes a little sadness to write hahaha, and since i'm going through a manic episode, I don't feel like writing. its just the ideas don't come out. I just can think of something i must say in Spanish, something I've been wanting to tell my ex bf, to correct some stupid mistake he makes a lot. somethng he says awfully wrong. So, I'm sorry if someone doesn't understand it, I just want him and his friends to read it, and it goes:

El dragón no PATEA con la cola!!! el dragón GOLPEA con la cola!!! sólo se puede patear con las patas!!! no ves la raíz de la palabra?? hay que leer más!!!!

Ok, sorry about that, it just makes sense in Spanish. Now, back to English, I'm off to bed, I'll try to get some sleep =D

No comments:

Post a Comment