Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hatred

I really thought i'd never hate anybody. I had forgotten lots of people who hurt me a lot. I thought I had no issues with forgiveness at all. Then, these two men appeared in the map.

The first one: the thief. He stole everything from me. Money, stuff, confidence, self esteem... Everything. I thought he would pay, someday, that life would make him suffer as much as he did with me. Then, I just found out he's dating my ex best friend, enjoying life, drinkin beer with friends, gaining weight and health. That's so unfair. I wish everything in his life was a mess, i wish he lost his job, i wish he lost his family, i wish he lost his girlfriend. I wish he died alone. Where's karma then?? Don't they say we all pay for our actions here in this life?? I don't see him paying for anything. And I hate that. And I hate him.

The second one: the looser. This case is totally different, cause he didn't really do anything wrong to me, or unfair, but him being on Earth, breathing just make me feel nauseous. He's one of my biggest mistakes. I didn't know dating him was going to end with our friendship which i really cherished. We tried to go steady but it was a whole deception and mess. I remember when we were making out in the bedroom once and I opened my eyes and saw his froggish eyes and ugly face so near me I got scared and didn't want to kiss him again, to date him again, to hear his ugly voice again, to see his ugly face again. ughhh, he's so disgusting!!!! Now he's living with his girlfriend and he's very happy and I hate that!! I want him to suffer, I want him to be alone, I want him to feel sad and lonely. Why?? I don't know!!! I just hate him.

I hate them both. I hate hating them. I want to go on with my life and forget about them, but watching them die would help haha, ok it wouldn't ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment