Thursday, July 28, 2011

The boyfriend that reallly wasn't

The internet can be really dangerous. It can make you believe on things you shouldn't. Here's what happened to me.

I found this classmate from highschool after so many years. He's lonely, I'm too. And we found each other trying to fulfill the other's expectations. So we started a relationship, I even moved to another city to make it work. Ok, I didn't, I did cause I wanted him to pay my Japanese lessons >=). The thing is that the whole event was a complete disaster!!! He turned out to be the most annoying person in the world, yes, I ended up hating his only presence on Earth, haha.

"Use them" my cousin said, referring to men, and so I did. I "kept" him so he could pay the next course, but I had to get rid of him before I started the 3rd course, too bad hehe.

Then I found out he had been feeling too sad, lonely, abandonned, etc. when he was "dating" me, and I use quotations cause we really didn't date, I didn't want to see him, so I kept making up excuses to not going out with him. I'm kinda evil sometimes, I don't know why, cause I did feel good when I knew he was feeling like that, it was this great feeling and the thought that he got what he deserved. Did he deserve pain cause he wasn't who I expected him to be?? Cause he couldn't make me fall in love with him?? or because he is so annoying he deserves to suffer?? hehe, i like the last option better ;-)

Then he found someone else, this ugly girl that apparently makes him happy, and I wish he hadn't found her, I wish he was lonely, sad and abandonned. Why?? I don't know, maybe it's just because I don't like him. And to think I thought I would love him, haha, yeahh I was stupid.

I still can read his blog, I had forgotten about it for 7 months, but hopefully, one day I'll open his blog and read she dumped him cause he was really annoying too =D or, that they are going to have ugly annoying stupid kids haha, I don't know, I don't really care anymore, I just find it amusing to have someone to hate ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment